Jul 30, 2011

Stuck In a Rut

I have been stuck in a blogging rut for quite some time now. It is easy to blame work, hobbies and other duties in life but in this case, no excuses at all. For the past 6 months, I just don't have the interest and focus to blog anything even if I have lots and lots of topics and ideas in my head. They're just there in my head floating carelessly and aimlessly.

As a result, I already had thoughts of deleting this blog due to my lack of interest. This was until I read a ProBlogger post about what to do with an inactive blog. I don't know why but this post created a small "spark" in me which eventually turned into a flame rekindling the reasons why I made this blog in the first place.

Of course, there will be changes based on my lessons learned. This is to ensure that I will be more consistent in my postings. On the other hand. what will remain as a constant are the topics that I will blog about. These are still the crazy, random, unique, sometimes nonsensical and humorous topics revolving around my "personal zeitgeist."

Time to rock and roll again! \m/



No comments:

Post a Comment