Sep 8, 2009

Career Timeline

I got the idea of a "career timeline" from the resume of my former Director and with his permission, I also applied the same concept to my own resume and made some revisions and improvements along the way. Here's how it looked like.



It was a straightforward graphical representation of my resume but portrayed, in an easily understandable medium and in so few words, my work experiences, competencies and trainings.

Unfortunately, this has been put to shame when I saw the resume of Michael Anderson. His resume elevated the career timeline into a different level. It is better viewed than described so click here to view his career timeline / visual resume. Click here as well to understand his thought processes behind his resume. I think my career timeline needs a makeover.



No comments:

Post a Comment