Jan 10, 2009

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 10 January 2009 (when I started this blog).

I am the lone author of this blog. I write and edit all of its contents.

I accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. On the other hand, the compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts I make in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

Likewise, I am not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise and experience, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

I make sure that this blog does not contain any content which may present a conflict of interest.

------------------------

To get your own policy, go to Disclosure Policy.



No comments:

Post a Comment