Feb 4, 2009

Facebook Turning 5


On the eve of its 5th birthday, Facebook released several images showing the evolution of its interface / web design. Click here for more details from TechCrunch.  

I have been using Facebook for less than 5 months, yeah I know I started late in riding the bandwagon but right from the start, I am hooked and that is an understatement. 

PCWorld also listed 5 reasons why Facebook is loved. I definitely agree with #2 an #5. Facebook has a clean interface and actually from my standpoint, a great case study for usability and information design. Its interface is worlds apart from Friendster's layout which is confusing to say the least. I also agree with the great applications available. I am currently burning the keys with Hatchlings,  Bowling Buddies, and Word Challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment