Feb 15, 2009

The Latest: The Beauty and the Beast



These are my current camera gears. One is more than 20 years old while the other one is 3 months old.

I was very lucky when I had the privilege to buy Daniel Go's Canonet G-III QL17. I had been looking for one for quite some time now since I am very interested in trying my hands on film. My heart skipped a beat when I laid my hands on this beauty. The sheer simplicity and quality made me understand why the camera lasted and still operational for all those decades.

I sold my Canon 350D which was my photography companion and provided me with great service for 2 years. I decided to sell it though to utilize the new technologies and features found in the Canon 40D. This new model is a beast in terms of features. What I had a hard time doing in my 350D, I can easily accomplish with the 40D.



No comments:

Post a Comment